To ensure your child has an enjoyable time within our sign in activities at Sunwing Family Resort, there are certain responsibilities that we request your agreement with:
- Children below 3 years old are not allowed to join the sign in activities.
- Children aged 3–7 years must be signed in for each session by the Parent(s)/Guardian(s). Sign out will be done by the same Parent(s)/Guardian(s).
- Parent(s)/guardian(s) must stay at the hotel area during the whole duration of the activity.
- Should Parent(s)/Guardian(s) not be contactable immediately in the event of an emergency, the Mini Land or Show Representative has the right to act accordingly in the best interests of the child.
- If the child does require routine medication during the time they are signed in, the Parent(s)/Guardian(s) must provide this personally, without exception.
- That your child is aware of the importance of good behavior when attending all activities and that they respect the instructions and rules during the activity.