Pool & Beach
We hope you’ll have a great time enjoying the pool and beach areas. Here are a few things to keep in mind:
• The pools are open from 08:00-19:00. A lifeguard/pool attendant will be on duty. Please follow his/her safety rules at all times.
• Opening hours of the water slides at Sunwing Sandy Bay Beach are 10:00-13:00 and 14:00-17:00 with a lifeguard/pool attendant on duty.
• The pools are closed from 19:00-08:00 for cleaning and safety reasons. Do not use the pools at this time.
• Do you want the know our Pool Temperatures? check it out here
• Not sure how deep the pool is? The depth is shown on the edge of the pool. Not sure how deep the pool is? The depth is shown on the edge of the pool.
• Do not use oversized toys, pool rafts and floats in the pools. When in doubt, please ask the lifeguard/pool attendant.
• Do not reserve sunbeds with clothing/towels/etc. Hotel staff will proceed every morning with removing all items on the sunbeds.
• Cups, bottles and any glasses are not permitted in the pool / sunbed area for security reasons.
• Please be careful when walking in the areas around the pools as they can be slippery.
• Pool & beach towels are only washed upon request to minimize water usage and negative impact to the environment.
• You can exchange your used pool and beach towels for fresh ones at our Pool Towel station located by the pool open 09:00-11:00.
• Babies must wear swimming diapers in the pools. Swimming diapers are available at our Mini Market.
Read more about the pool & beach safety information here.